its all make believe, isnt it?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

when i grow up..

Well, I have now decided, that when i grow up, I want to be a *drum rolls* Primary School Teacher. Yes, I know it's random and out of no where. I've never been able to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. But the other day, I was thinking about careers, (mainly because my job hunt is going so badly) and I randomly thought about being a teacher, and it just felt right, I think I'd be a really good primary school teacher, and so does everyone else I've spoken to about it. I'm good with children, and I always have been. They may annoy the crap outta me sometimes, but I'm always patient with them, come on they're kids. So now I'm really excited to study and start the ball rolling. Only problem is, I have to go to tafe first to get my HSC equivalent, as I was a stupid delinquent teenager and quit school after my year 10 certificate. But I've missed the cut off date for late enrollments for tafe by a week. So I know have to wait till next semester, which doesn't start until February next year. Great. But after I do that, I have to go to uni for 3-4 years to study primary teaching, which I'm actually looking forward to (I know, I'm a nerd). I'm really excited that I've finally figured out a career that makes me excited to start.

In other news, the job hunt is totally sucking right now. I've applied at sooo many places. But no one seems to want to give me a chance. Yeah I know my resume isn't all that shit hot, I don't have much experience, but give me a chance guys. I'll surprise you. And besides, It's not like working in a clothes store is rocket science. Jeez. Hopefully I'll get work soon, I need shoe money haha.

And that's all I have to say for now.
Ciao.x

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!
    Thought you might be
    interested. Check us out.
    "thetweedz.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete